The Colte Partnership employs approximately 400 team members across ten different sites; nine Branches and our Executive Office. Our Branch teams are managed by highly experienced Practice Managers and Branch Supervisors who are dedicated to the smooth running of their respective Branches and do a fantastic job.
GP Assistant, Tiptree
Tiptree Medical Centre
Tiptree Medical Centre are currently looking to recruit a GP Assistant to join our growing team.
We are looking for one full time position (37 hours per week), but will consider part time hours for the right applicant.
This is a new post developed to deliver better outcomes for patients by Supporting GP’s within appointments and with necessary paperwork. Your tasks may include:
· Sorting all clinical post and prioritising for the GP in terms of actions.
· Extracting all information from clinical letters that needs coding and adding to notes
· Arranging appointments, referrals, tests and follow up appointments of patients
· Preparing patients prior to going in to see the GP, taking a brief history and basic readings in readiness for the GP appointment.
· Dipping urine, taking blood pressure, ECGs & phlebotomy
· Explaining treatment procedures to patients
· Filling and allocating of test results (with clinician support)
· Working with our care co-ordinator team
· Work to achieve QOF and IIF outcomes
· Supporting practice team to help patients with their chronic disease management.
You should also be able to deal with patient and hospital queries, and complete surgery specific duties such as referral sending using correct referral pathways, audit and coding.