The Colte Partnership employs approximately 400 team members across ten different sites; nine Branches and our Executive Office. Our Branch teams are managed by highly experienced Practice Managers and Branch Supervisors who are dedicated to the smooth running of their respective Branches and do a fantastic job.
ANP - ARA PCN
Ardleigh Surgery/ The Riverside Health Centre/Ambrose Avenue Group Practice
There is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and pro-active advanced nurse practitioner to join the forward-thinking ARA Primary Care Network
About the Role
There is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and pro-active advanced nurse practitioner to join the forward-thinking ARA Primary Care Network, made up of Ambrose Avenue Group Practice, Riverside Health Centre, and Ardleigh Surgery. The role is full time; however, part time will be considered.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Delivering a high standard of patient care, using advanced, autonomous clinical skills and a broad, in-depth, theoretical knowledgebase.
• Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients’ conditions, initiating direct referrals, as appropriate.
• Providing expert advice to patients, carers, and colleagues.
• Developing innovative concepts, models, methods, and practices, to help deliver improved primary care to our practice population.
• Advancing patient health and well-being using health promotion, health education, screening, and therapeutic communication skills.
• As an independent prescriber: to prescribe safe, effective, and appropriate medication, as defined by current legislative framework.
• Leading and undertaking research and audits.
• Providing leadership, education and training to different healthcare professionals, staff, and students.
• As a vital part of our multidisciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to support and care for a diverse patient group.
Whether you have already developed a specific specialty or have an interest in doing so, we will support your ongoing career and training development. If you are interested in this role and want to work for a forward thinking PCN who offer support and training in a friendly and fast paced environment, then please do apply.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
• have a master's degree in clinical practice.
• be a registered general nurse with experience of working within primary care.
• be able to demonstrate continued professional development and professionalism.
• have a diagnostic and nurse prescribing qualification.
• have experience of providing multi-skilled healthcare and clinical treatment.
• have experience of working on clinical systems, with the ability to enter and use patient date efficiently, whilst always maintaining confidentiality.
• have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• be able to liaise and communicate with clinical and administrative staff within the practice and partnership.